Friday, May 18, 2007

Uhh... what?

All right. First...

All the art I'm showing off is old stuff, at least a couple of months to about a year old. I'm taking a small break from drawing to focus on what I really want to do (artwise, that is). The last time I took a hiatus from drawing, it lasted 6 months, until my buddy came to me with a project he wanted to collaberate on with me. The project never went past the character sketch stage, but it brought back my love for drawing. So this, too, shall pass.

Onwards...

First, some characters from my sci-fi/cyberpunk work.

This is Mark Thirteen. Get it? It's from the Bible: "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh shall be spared..." St. Mark 13:20. It's end of days/son of perdition type stuff.

Finally, BALLA!

L8r, all.

1 comment:

Ink Monkey said...

Wicked stuff man... I need to put more thought into story and what not I just draw characters without really putting much thought into story... ahhh. Anyway see ya in Hell tonight, sigh I need a job drawing.