Saturday, May 5, 2007

iHola!

So... my first post.

About me: I'm the late-night cook at the local Denny's. When I'm not working or sleeping during daylight hours (the daylight burns me), I watch movies (or watch Scarface yet again), play video games (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is my current fav), read, write, draw, walk the dog (not a euphemism; my dog Scout), and get crunk wit' my homies.

I need a life, I know.

Oh, some art: The first is CJ from San Andreas... possibly. Call it an artist's rendition. The other two are characters from this dark urban fantasy story I've been working on for years. They don't have official names; I've been calling them Hunter and Ghost.

Well, I'm tired. The sun is out which means it's time for bed. L8r, y'all.

1 comment:

Ink Monkey said...

Haha Wicked shit Dane. Welcome to the crazy world of Blogging hahahaha and stuff.... yeah ummmm >< anyway later man.