Thursday, June 21, 2007

It WAS A Good Day...

Yeah, so my weekend now starts on Monday. Which is alright, I guess.

So Monday night, I roll over to my Dogg's place, and we jam on some Guitar Hero, pounding back the forties, even smoking a little somethin' somethin'. I passed out. Hard. Straight back onto my boi's patio. We had a good laugh about it after. It was a good day.

Fast forward to last night, back at the slave pits (aka Denny's), when from 10pm until 1am it was busy. Didn't start my prep work until one (which SUXX!); didn't finish, because at 3:30, while dicing bacon, I sliced off about half of the fingernail of my left index finger. It still throbs, and it's hard to type with my finger wrapped in thick gauze. The bleeding was hard to stop, but my girl Venassa was there to help. She was a rock. Huge props to her.

Well, hard to type, getting sleepy from the bloodloss, so time to go. Art below.

L8r, g8rs!

2 comments:

Ink Monkey said...

Haha I love those guys lol. Oh yeah start a SB at CA man ... do it you know you want to :)
L8er
Satan.

VonTeufel said...

Aiight, I'm heading there NOW! L8r, Stancakes.